HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

January 15, 2011

Beaver Baileys

Today was a fun day. We have officially been "us" for one month now, and Joab decided to prove it by rolling back his upper lip and flaunting those two-front pearly whites for all to see. Yep, he got the beaver gene. Thing is, his beaver face is actually better than mine. Most of you know, that's sayin somethin.

I know it's silly, but today, it was such a fun glimpse of the bond God is growing between this little one and me. Part of me feels like a month has really been much longer- but the other is totally aware that we still have so many more to go. Won't you pray as we do?

(Sadly, I was never fast enough to snap a pic, but I assure I will continue trying so you all can enjoy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment