HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

March 12, 2010

First Farewell

They had to start sometime, and though I am dreading saying goodbye to many of you, this was a particularly hard one. This past week, I flew to Atlanta to spend some quality time with my two best friends- Maddy and Molly. We have gone on numerous trips together, including one to visit my parents in Spain last summer in which we got stuck in Atlanta for several days. Though it was an incredible nuisance at the time, Delta calmed our nerves with a few hundred dollars, which we redeemed on this trip- back to Atlanta, of all places! Here are some highlights...

We took walks in the park with Cooper (Molly's very adorable nephew)


We snuggled with each other and Cooper


We went to our fav breakfast spot, the Flying Biscuit


We made yummy food, including these Lemon Petit Fours baked by Maddy


And, lastly, I said farewell to my sweet friend, Molly


Overall, it was a wonderful week with these girls. We got lots of time to read and study, and so while I am still processing a lot right now- I am just about ready to get back to writing on this thing. Stayed tuned if you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment