HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

July 16, 2010

Why it's Worth It

Of course, the day after I write about being frustrated with all the paperwork, etc- I would get to go to this place-

The Chelstone Clinic














...and get to meet this little guy-


Francis.




















Is he not the most precious little man you have ever seen? He is 8 months old, and his mother found out he had Down syndrome 3 weeks ago. The volunteer physiotherapist at the clinic (where I was today) told her, since other doctors had never noticed before. We were so excited to meet this little guy, and look forward to more conversations with his parents in the future.

I do declare- I will stand in as many lines, wait in as many offices, stick in as much traffic, and attempt to get as much done as possible if it leads to more mornings with kids like Francis.

2 comments:

  1. Francis is too cute! And God is too good! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of that little dear Francis!

    ReplyDelete