HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

November 16, 2010

The Good News...

I am excited to get to see my family and close friends. Somehow, I lucked out and will get to see ALL of my immediate family, all in one place, at one time! My dad and stepmom will be visiting the US (they currently live in Spain) the same time I will be there. I haven’t gotten to spend very much time with them since last Christmas, so I am thrilled at an unexpected week or so together. My mom was also able to take some time off work so that she could be there to help, for doctor’s appointments, for procedures. She is always so good to have around when you’re sick, so I am glad that she will be there with me. My sister will be on break from school, so I will get to spend Thanksgiving with her as well. I haven’t ever spent a holiday with royalty, so I am very excited to do so this year with her.

I will also get to spend time with beloved aunts, uncles, cousins, and close friends. I will be so glad to get to have conversations with them over a meal at the kitchen table instead of through a computer- what a treat!

So like I said, this trip won’t be all bad- in fact I guess it could be a nice recharge. Would you pray that it indeed restores energy so that I may return to Zambia ready and eager to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. we love you! we are sorry you have to come home under these circumstances, but are praying you find out what is going on with your tummy.

    Love you,

    ray, mary, jack and ruby

    ReplyDelete