HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

September 18, 2011

You Still There?

Gosh, I hope so, though I know I've given you very little incentive to be checking in these past few months. I cannot believe that two months have gone by- they have been so full of work and fun and growth, I'm excited to share more with you. This week, Special Hope is taking a few days off (Zambia has its Presidential Elections, and though we are not expecting any significant violence, we are still hunkering down at home to be on the safe-side), and I am going to take that time to get back into this blogging business. I have lots of things planned this week (you know me, always a-planning)...

-Making these fabrics into a really fun quilt for Joab...



















-Playing homeschool mom and getting a bunch of stuff organized into a mini-classroom for Joab...



















-Being outside a lot, Zambian weather is beautiful this time of year...






















(Read this post I wrote about these trees when they were in bloom last year)

-Writing more about Joab. You can tell he is the theme this week- and in planning, I realized that I haven't actually written very much about him on this blog, and since I think God wants to speak through his story, I'm going to take some time to tell my perspective of it. I hope over the next few days to share more with you about how I met him, how I became his mother, and what he is actually like.

It's good to be back, friends, hope you are as excited as I am!

1 comment: