HE must increase, but i must decrease. john 3:30

April 13, 2011

Hey Hey USA

Major change of gears since last post- Joab and I have made it to the US! After so much prep, planning, and a long trip- WE MADE IT! Joab couldn't have done better, and I am so thankful for a smooth flight. We're so excited to get to spend the next month with family and friends, and get to be here for Mom and Allen's wedding, Emily's graduation, and Dad's retirement from the Navy. Bring on the good food and fun!

Here are some pics from the journey, and from our arrival with Auntie Suz, CuzAunt Mary, and Cousin Jack...











6 comments:

  1. He looks like a natural in travel mode!! Those dimples are the best.

    I can't WAIT to see you both ahhhhh!!!

    ps- looks like you packed a lot. haha. I guess it's for 2 of you now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH.

    I love this so dearly! Joab on the plane is my new fav. pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    so FREAKING excited to hold you and joab!! in a WEEK!! haha i cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madds- you know those suitcases are empty waiting to be filled...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I totally didn't think of that...whoops. I should know better

    ReplyDelete
  6. because you can just wear my clothes while you're here. ok, I'll stop commenting on your blog now!

    ReplyDelete